NEW ALERT has been awarded -through an international tendering process- with the contract for the management, operation, supervision, and maintenance of the facilities:
- Schinias Olympic Rowing and Canoeing Centre, which covers 1.24 km² and has a spectator capacity of 14,000. It is a part of Schinias National Park.
- Ano Liosia Olympic Hall. The arena’s seating capacity for sporting events is 8,200 people.
- Panthessaliko Stadium, which has a capacity of 22,700 seats
- Markopoulo Olympic Equestrian Center. Covering an area of 940.000 square metres, the Centre comprises of meeting rooms and offices, permanent viewing stands, competition and warm-up areas, stabling facilities for 280 horses and parking lots.
- Galatsi Olympic Hall. The indoor arena has a seating capacity of 6,200, which includes 5,141 permanent seats in the upper tier and the removable lower tier seats.
- Goudi Olympic Complex is a multi-purpose sports utility center, that has an Olympic-size swimming pool, fencing courts, and running and riding facilities. The complex has a seating capacity of 14,500.
- Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena, which seats 8,536.
Our team of qualified engineers and technicians performs consistently and according to the highest standards, ensuring that the facilities are kept at a high level for all day to day operations, as well as featured events, ensuring alongside the safety of all users and spectators.